What business schools don't teach about stock markets
Understand the game of investment in this one day intensive workshop by Malaysia’s most prolific financial commentator, Laurence Lau or known by his moniker, Salvador Dali.
You will learn:
- the real objectives of a stock market
- the information you need to know before investing
- how to identify red flags in companies
- spot future black swans
- understand what negative interest rates mean for stocks
- the relevance of market research
- the myths of fund management
- the risks of investing in the markets and how to protect yourself
Lau will also reveal the truths about how a company really gets listed; the impact of corporate exercises such as bonus and rights issues on your investment, and reverse takeovers; and about investing in SPACS (Special Purpose Acquisition Companies).
Here is an opportunity to ask him anything you want to know about investing in the stock market, at a one time special price of RM500 + GST.
- The risks of investing in the market and how to protect yourself
- How corporate exercises such as issuance of new shares affect your investment
- Information that you need to know before investing in a stock
For the past six years, Laurence Lau has been an advisor to two listed companies on their corporate finance strategies. He has led teams of equity research analysts in Malaysia and was head of institutional sales for Asian equities in Hong Kong. He was also the first analyst commentator on BFM’s S&M Show for three years. His website MalaysiaFinance.blogspot is one of the pioneering financial sites in Malaysia.